This week is a straight forward week. You have 4 days to complete your Day in the Life Movie, export it and put into a selected folder in the Info Tech Folder. There are helpful videos and links on my website and in the folder as well. We will watch them on Thursday. Be sure to include the following:
Text on photos
The movie should be a minimum of 1 minute long, but I expect great work for something so short. Same thing applies, 95% for perfect completion...the other 5% is for extremely well done or extra work.
1 on Movie Maker Project
1 on the upcoming gaming week
1 on a linked Web Article
1 on technology in your life
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.